Vacancy : Business Development Manager (Agro Project)
Full time positions
Salary 1200- 1500 AZN(NET) + Depends of candidate
Degree in Finance ,MBA, Process
•Extensive experience in business development;
Experience in budgeting and writing a business plan is a must
•Knowledge of the agriculture business in the specific region;
•Good communications skills;
•Ability to develop relationships, create rapport;
•Self started, with ability to stand alone and take initiatives;
•Good computing skills;
•Availability to travel.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office;
• Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills;
• Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as a part of a team;
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• A good command of the English language, spoken and written, as well as Azerbaijani and Russian, is essential.
• Professional self-starter, high level of motivation; client empathy and ethics;
• Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams;
• Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions;
• Maintain the Business Development databases;
• An understanding of local economic and commercial challenges in Azerbaijan and the region;
Please note that this position may involve some commitments (business trip) out of normal working hours.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
•Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
• Strong analytical and reasoning abilities;
• Ability to collect and analyze data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
• Research, source, make initial contact, and meet potential clients at their location to accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs;
• Provide timely feedback regarding performance and activity reports;
• Strong understanding of clients, market dynamics and requirements;
• Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties;
• Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues;
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients;