We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has interest in E-Commerce and is willing to learn and grow with the firm. You will be responsible for creating, editing and updating new product listings on Amazon and various E-Commerce websites. You'll be asked to continually improve our websites by adding key features that will increase traffic and conversions.
Your duties will primarily revolve around managing affiliate agency partners, maintaining campaign analytics and optimizing channel performance; maximizing revenue and profitability through marketplaces like Amazon, EBay, Wal-Mart and etc, exploring new opportunities, and optimizing product.
Some tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Create detailed web design layouts, adjust graphics, improve navigation, and optimize performance
- Accelerate rapid growth of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube
- Product Photography & Editing
- Product Description Technical Writing
- Oversee Cost per Click Marketing
- Updating website content and templates
- Scheduling and managing promotion calendar
- Creating template landing pages
- Managing email marketing accounts
- Periodically managing purchase ordered or other negotiations with the factories
- Manage customer service inquiries and ensure all inquiries are successfully addressed
- Knowledge or experience with Amazon Marketplace or similar e-commerce platform is a big plus
- Must have a strong knowledge of the following: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be fluent in English, and have strong verbal and written communication
- Must be comfortable wearing many hats and be proactive
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO or other web analytic platforms is a big plus
- Experience with client-side relationship management