Наш партнер, крупнейшая международная IT-компания, находится в активном поиске специалиста с релокацией в Европу
Мы готовы рассматривать специалистов разного уровня : Senior, Team Lead, Associate Manager.
better every day!
Our partner is a part of a global enterprise.
Since it started, its sole focus is to drive technologies beyond what feels possible today.
- Do you love developing and working on highly scalable cloud services?
- Our team is helping leading companies to transform their Enterprise IT, with game changing innovations, and we’d love you to come and help us!
- As a Cloud Automation Engineer at Wow!, you will have an opportunity to define new patterns for building, deploying, and supporting modern, cloud-based, distributed services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in the research and development of the automated and replicable solutions.
- Develop scripts and glue code to integrate multiple software components.
- Automate the provisioning of environments like Kubernetes and OpenStack using tools like Jenkins, Ansible or Puppet.
- Containerize micro-services and automate deployment and management operations.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Experience in developing automated workflows and scripts within a cloud environment using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar configuration management automation platforms.
- Solid development and scripting background (e.g., bash, python, perl).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Good knowledge of cloud computing delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) and deployment models related to Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud service.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
- Understanding of web and network protocols (HTTP, TCP, UDP), RESTful APIs and messaging protocols (XML, JSON).
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and concepts such as test driven development, continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Ability to work with off-shore and distributed teams.
- Relocation paid by the employer (possible to move with family)|
- Assistance in finding accommodation.
- Build your own career path in the company - you can grow from developer to technical architect
- Personal and professional development training, including:
- Sponsored English courses
- Sponsored technology trainings and certifications
- Registration of residence permit in the EU.
- Official employment
- Guaranteed bonus twice a year.