Technician/Специалист Группы первичной обработки и систематизации исходных данных
от 120 000 до 120 000 руб. до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Moscow Branch office of American Oil and Gas consulting company is looking for a Technician.
- Technical education and experience background in the oil and gas industry as either a geologist or petroleum engineer is a must;
- Good computer skills;
- Petrel, Corel Draw, MS Word;
- MS Excel advanced user;
- Workable level of English;
- CV in English is a must.
The position involves working with all levels of data pertaining to the oil and gas business: geophysics, petrophysics, geology, engineering, and economics. The responsibilities can be broken down into three main areas:
- Data Collection: The position will work with clients to review and quality control the data needed for our analysis, will organize and catalog the data and make distribute to the appropriate specialists;
- Technical Support: The position will work with each of the specialists, as needed, to prepare and organize technical data for either into various documentation or report formats. They will provide technical support to the specialists;
- Report Preparation: The position will prepare and QC tables and text for the reporting process in strict adherence to D&M policies and procedures. This will include tables and text in both Russian and English.
- Competitive salary, bonuses;
- Medical insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Office - 1 minute walk from Kievskaya metro station.