Android Framework Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Port Android P Automotive framework to Car Infotainment System unit.
- Customize and add new features to Android Car Infotainment platform based on the customer requirements.
- Adopt Android software stack layers including: Android Framework, Android Native, OEM, HAL, Linux Core & drivers.
- Working on Audio, Video and network perfomance.
- Port, enhance and customize Android Car Infotainment Platform modules.
- Design, develop and test of software platform components.
- Design & develop unit tests.
- Close cooperation with other leaders and projects managers in international team.
Functional areas covered by project scope:
- OEM, HAL, AOSP, Android Native.
- Sensors, Camera, Display, BT/BLE, Networking, JTAGs.
- Experience using the following HW tools: JTAGs, LogicAnalyzer
- HW and BSP support on Android, and embedded Linux platforms.
- Bringing up and porting Android an Linux on ARM.
- Optimization for Android based embedded devices;
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Deep understanding of AOSP;
- Experience with AOSP changes;
- AOSP development & build;
- Experience in Android HAL layer;
- 10+ years of experience in Embedded software development.
- Expert in Programming Language: C/C++
- Good Knowledge of JNI.
- Experience of low level development based on ARM reference boards.
- Proficiency in real time multi-threaded software design and development, system programming using IPC, synchronization primitives.
- Knowledge of Design Pattern.
- Hands on knowledge of all / any of the following Linux kernel areas: Audio (ALSA), Power Management, Network, BSP (ARM).
- Experienced in Android programming environment using ALSA, Binder, Shared memory etc.
- Tools: Development and Debugging using Host – Target tool chains for embedded platforms.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
NICE TO HAVE
- B.E. in Electronics or similar.
- Experience in Automotive domain.
- Willingness to business trips.
- E. in Electronics or similar;
- Android Framework Experience;
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN products’ discount program, sport and event programs.We also grant Relocation package for candidates composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.