PR & SMM manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Huawei is looking for an experienced PR and SMM manager.
We are a huge TelCo company worldwide and one of the best mobile device producer and local seller with a large product portfolio and partners channels, a lot of interesting tasks and projects.
We are searching for new talent, an excellent multi-tasker, experienced and positive thinking person to join our strong team of Terminal Department.
SMM part responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy (incl. define most important social media KPIs, develop and manage social media content…)
- Measure the success of every social media campaign, prepare reports on campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Prepare content (copywrite, photos, videos and designs)
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and PR campaigns
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with KOLs and influencers via social media to create a strong network, to make collaborations and special projects
- Provide constructive feedback to agencies on each campaign
- Monitor comments on our own social networks and communicate with users, giving feedback on time in positive and natural style, forming positive attitude to brand.
PR part responsibilities:
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of company; manage an organization's reputation with the public in general and clients.
- Prepare and publish newsletters and other company literature.
- Release promotion articles about products.
- Draft speeches of leaders during all needed activities.
- Respond to information queries from media and the general public.
- Write press releases and media kits.
- Maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives.
- Bachelor's degree required; some employers prefer a master's
- Public relations, communications or journalism
- Several years of experience in a public relations position typically required for management positions
- Social media knowledge
- Problem-solving skills, research skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills.
- Great team and office
- Dynamic work and challenging tasks
- High-class management and regular knowledge and experience exchange sessions within our team of professionals
- Official employment and salary
Please send in attached with CV your own cases of PR projects
Please feedback with English CV