з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Direct Sales Business Unit we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Baku, Azerbaijan.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. You will:
· Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
· Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
· Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
· Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
· Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
· Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
· World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
· Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
· Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
· Highly developed planning and organization skills and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
· Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
· Additional language skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.