Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
от 700 до 800 AZN на руки
- Organization and coordination of administration duties and office procedures.
- Providing general support to visitors and consisting clients.
- Creation and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Organization the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repair support.
- Following office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Ensure that all services are invoiced and paid on time.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Assist in the on boarding process for new hires.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like meetings, celebrations and conferences.
- Executes manager’s and head's verbal and written instructions to ensure fulfilment of work duties.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
- Providing confidentiality of the company data.
- Providing the confidentiality of IT and other systems of Company.
- Preparation of reports on areas of responsibility.
- Improvement of existing systems and based on analytical data and intuition.
Languages: Azeri, Russian, English
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Fluent Azerbaijan, Russian and English language skills.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Employer: CRE Management Azerbaijan LLC
- Job Title: Community Associate
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday
- Work place: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Work hours: 09-00 till 18-00 (13-00 till 14-00 lunch break)
- Salary: 800 AZN (net, excluding taxes)
Баку, проспект Нобеля, 25