- Drive the design, development, testing, and documentation of all the projects to meet customers’ requirements and product development roadmap strategy.
- Lead RnD projects aimed at researching for new architectural innovations, frameworks, and techniques with close collaboration with Product Management to optimally support and align with Q’ligent sales & marketing efforts.
- Manage multiple complex projects with an emphasis on providing quality products on schedule, at or below budget, and achieving stated financial objectives.
- Manage, evaluate, assist in developing, and implementing technical processes, disciplines, policies, and procedures in support of established product and business strategies.
- Mentor technical staff to ensure continual professional growth and improvement and ensure that technical development resources support the technology vision of the company.
- Know and identify all internal and external technology and resources to leverage and maximize product development capabilities.
- Manage project scope and track and report on project status, incl.
- Provide lead-time and costs estimates
- Maintain resource plan
- Identify and manage project dependencies
- Risk mitigation plan
- Delivery and integration time plan
Desired Skills & Experience
- Successful track record of leading enterprise projects or managing outsourced projects (Waterfall, Agile).
- Effective leadership skills, including  Ability to handle multiple complex projects (in both hardware and software environments ) and drive to the desired results.  Ability to prepare effective time plan to release requested scope with highest product quality (based on optimal resource allocation vs requested release date)  Effectively manage direct and indirect reports  Proactive risk management.
- Successful track record of effective DevOps process deployment in the organization.
- Strong bias for action and results orientation; Ability to handle multiple complex projects and drive to the desired results.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including executive presentation capabilities.
- Years of Experience: 5+ years of direct engineering experience; 3+ years of leadership experience
- English: fluent (speaking, reading, writing)
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or technical field.
- Travel Requirements: 1-5% domestic and/or international travel
- Position Location: Nizhny Novgorod Russia
- New or Replacement Position: New position
Q’ligent architects complete monitoring and visualization solutions for broadcasters, content distributors, ad agencies, regulators and network operators. Based in Melbourne, Florida, Q’ligent’s software-defined approach provides an open, vendor-independent platform to monitor performance, integrity and compliance of multiple signals, streams and systems across enterprises of any size. Its solutions providing the same consistent quality of content and service across multiple delivery platforms, including PayTV systems, web and mobile services, and free over-the-air TV.
Wherever your skills fit in our business — from engineering and sales to service and support — you’ll find you gain much more than just a job. At Q’ligent, you’ll gain the opportunity to contribute to the transformation that’s taking place in the way the world is consuming media.
If you’re looking to join a market leader and take your career to the next level, contact us today!