HARMAN is continuing to build its team in automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment platform development and integration. We are looking for talented professionals with expertise in Android framework and applications who can strengthen our team in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and are eager to bring their deep experience and fresh ideas into our automotive business. We are searching for an Android developer with background in infotainment software. You must be able to act as a technical consultant and advisor for our customers, work with internal teams of architects and developers and be willing to take the technical responsibility for major components and subsystems within various projects. As an ideal candidate, you have several years of experience in Android framework and applications layers.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, design principles;
- Android Application Development Experience;
- Strong knowledge of Java;
- Applied knowledge of Android SDK and Android Debug Tools, Inter process communication;
- Android Framework development experience: Activity, Window, Telephony managers, etc.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of C++ and experience with Native C++ libraries;
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel;
- Software Architecture and Design (UML tools).
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.