About the Role
HARMAN is continuing to build its team in automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment platform development and integration. We are looking for talented professionals with expertise in Android applications and framework and who can strengthen our team in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and are eager to bring their deep experience and fresh ideas into our automotive business. We are searching for an Android developer with background in infotainment software. As an ideal candidate, you have several years of experience in Android framework and applications layers.
You will work in a small or medium-size development team collaborating with colleagues and partners in other countries
What You Will Do
- Android applications and framework development for Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment systems
- Work with AOSP tree
What You Need
- Android Application Development Experience;
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK;
- Strong knowledge of Java;
- Knowledge of software development best practices and design principles;
- Android Framework development experience: Activity, Window, Telephony managers, etc.
What is Nice to Have
- Knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge of Android Native and Core libraries
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel;
- Knowledge of Android Neural Networks API
- Software Architecture and Design (UML tools);
- Work experience in Automotive domain
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel internationally
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod
What We Offer Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.